Marazzi USA plays a key role within the strong global presence of Marazzi Group by decisively meeting the tile needs of the North American market. Manufacturing and sourcing of a vast array of products – porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics and metallics – brings a total tile package that addresses aesthetic and performance requirements of designers, architects and homeowners.
Now a subsidiary of Dal-Tile, Inc., Marazzi is currently sourcing for a General Utility to join our team in Florence, AL. Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Marazzi.
The General Utility will drive gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hood, for grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Operates marfin pallet packaging machinery.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels or production schedules.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied gas tank, checks and replenishes fluid levels, etc.
- Follows ISO operating procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent experience.
0-1 years previous manufacturing/production experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonably accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top