General Trainer - Dalton
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
1st shift available (hours may vary)
- Train new and existing employees in safety and company policies ( to include hands-on plant floor training )
- Translate shift/employee meetings
- Responsible to training record retention
- Assist supervisors in employee evaluations
- Assist with OSHA compliance.
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Must be Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Work at heights up to 25 feet
- Capable of working overtime on short notice
- Ability to work all shift configurations
- Any miscellaneous duties assigned by management.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top