GENERAL MAINTENANCE II - SUGAR VALLEY - 2ND SHIFT
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.P
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
2ND SHIFT - 4:00PM - 2:00AM
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot electronics for all mill equipment.
- Install and maintain AC and DC drives and circuits
- Maintain and troubleshoot analog and digital electronic circuitry
- Calibrate electronic instruments
- Trouble shoot problems repair or change electrical and mechanical parts as necessary
- The machine mechanic is responsible for maintaining serging/binding/fringing machines in a workable condition. This involves
servicing and repairing machines, as well as performing preventative
maintenance on each machine
- Read and write English
- Repair and replace hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Knowledge and skill in areas of electricity, electrical parts, electrical safety, electrical test instruments, read and comprehend electrical schematic drawing, and panel building
- Must have no corrective action for attendance or safety
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends as requested.
- Be on call for machinery downtime calls during both regular working hours and after regular working hours.
- Must work seven days when necessary.
- One – Five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be willing to start out on 2nd or 3rd shift
Preferred but not required
- Solid knowledge of Welding and Fabrication
- Experience programming PLC's
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top