GENERAL MAINTENANCE I - IVC - D SHIFT
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. P
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Under general supervision safely install, repair, service, and maintain plant production equipment and plant support equipment, utilities, and buildings and grounds to produce an in spec quality product in a professional manner.
- Use work orders with limited information to diagnose equipment problems.
- Repair equipment to original condition.
- Do paperwork necessary to support both paper work order and SAP system.
- Welding repairs and some fabrication.
- Repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Plumbing, carpentry, and general construction.
- Will sometimes work alone or with a team.
- Participate fully in all Mohawk Safety Programs.
- Job requires independent thinking and decision making to perform maintenance work.
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and skills.
- Will work from technical drawings and blueprints and manufactures drawings.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Tech School preferred.
- Must have and keep a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to drive a lift truck, sissor lift, and articulating lift.
- Will work in weather extremes, ie., hot and cold.
- Will work from heights >80’ using platforms, ladders, and powered lifts.
- Will work around hot extrusion equipment >500F, and high pressure steam.
- Must be able to work well with others and have good written and verbal communications skills.
- 12 hours shifts, standing and walking 90% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Callins, off shift, overtime, and weekend work may be required
Back to top