FUNCTIONAL ANALYST II - HYBRIS
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Functional Analyst II – Hybris professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Functional Analyst II – Hybris Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- Analyze business requirements and project objectives; develop application functional specifications
- Conduct workshops that help stakeholders understand the functionality of Hybris software and how the software can be adopted to meet their needs.
- Meet with customers and partners to outline expectations.
- Conduct blue print sessions to define stakeholder alignment/Gather and evaluate project requirements.
- Discuss best practices for Hybris projects across multiple methodologies: waterfall, agile, SCRUM, et al
- Keep up to date on current and road mapped Hybris features, functionality, and terminology.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical users: business stakeholders, developers, end users, and Project Managers.
- Managing follow-ups and action items from workshop sessions with Consultants, SDMs, and/or Account Managers.
- Serve as a functional advisor and problem solver to stakeholders to assist them in optimizing their use of the product suite to define, build and deploy online e-commerce (B2B, B2C) applications.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in software business analysis or consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce or PIM systems.
- At least 2 years of experience as a functional consultant for Hybris implementation
- At least 1 Hybris implementation experience
- Experience with e-commerce platforms is an asset.
- Technical knowledge (not development level).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and to meet deadlines
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top