FORK LIFT OPERATOR WAREHOUSE-WIXOM, MI
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
1ST SHIFT 7AM-3PM
- Operate equipment in a safe manner as outlined in JSA.
- Perform pre-operational safety checks and complete a vehicle inspection report before operating equipment.
- Recharge lift truck battery or replace/refuel gas tank.
- Load and unload goods from storage areas, bin locations or trailers using fork or pole lift.
- Manually load/unload pad or other material not designed to be handled by forks or pole.
- Understand and follow instructions given by on-board RF unit. Correctly operate the hand-held scanning device.
- Must be receptive to all training related to the lift truck operator position or any cross-training deemed necessary by supervision.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Must be able to Read & Write English
- Ability to lift 85 lbs several times during shift
- Must have or be able to obtain lift truck certification through Mohawk's certification
- Must have ability to mount & dismount lift truck repeatedly
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and twist.
- Vision must be correctible 20/40.
- 6 months prior lift truck experience required
Back to top