FORK LIFT OPERATOR WAREHOUSE- New Jersey
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
1st Shift Hours: 7am-3pm
- Perform lift truck checklist
- Operate Sweeper/Utility
- All Housekeeping duties for entire warehouse including emptying trash cans & dumpsters.
- Remove tape from floors
- Refill gas tanks
- Operate lift truck and fork lift when required.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be able to Read & Write English
- Ability to lift 85 lbs several times during shift
- Must have or be able to obtain lift truck certification through Mohawk's certification
- Must have ability to mount & dismount lift truck repeatedly
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and twist.
- Vision must be correctible 20/40.
- 6 months prior lift truck experience required
Back to top