Fork Lift Operator- DES MOINES, IOWA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Manually load/unload pad.
- Operate all types of lift truck equipment to load and unload palletized products.
- Operate banding and wrapping machines.
- Operate Glad Hand locks to lock trailers.
- Perform cycle counts and other inventory control functions.
- Operate RF scanner for product movement.
- At least 6 months experience in a warehouse position.
- Operate lift truck equipment and pass the Mohawk lift truck certification test.
- Ability to operate banding and wrapping machines.
- Able to lift minimum of 80 lbs several times per shift.
- 18 years of age.
- Able to work in extreme temperatures.
- Able to sit, stand, reach, bend, climb and twist without restrictions.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40.
- Able to work flexible schedule, if needed.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top