FINISH GRADER PACKER
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Grade and pack pre-finish hardwood flooring
- Inspects and grades finished hardwood flooring on table, and/or moving belt, for defects such as knots, stains, decay, splits, faulty edges, pitch pockets, wormholes and defective milling.
- Removes unsatisfactory pieces from conveyor or table and places pieces on stacks, in bins, or on carts for re-manufacturing.
- Ensures all flooring graded meets standards developed by Columbia Flooring Company or NOFMA, unless otherwise directed by superintendent or management.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and safety rules.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl , use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work near moving mechanical parts.
- Is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
- Work in a normally loud / noisy work environment.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top