FINANCIAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
- Administer, Maintain, and Control Global Chart of Accounts.
- Business Administrator, JD Edwards Financial System.
- Business Administrator, Winshuttle Financial Master Data Management Workflow System.
- Role swap with Global Financial Systems Administrator responsibilities related to Oracle FDMee, Oracle HFM, and SAP Financials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage day-to-day requests for global financial master data as approved by business review processes via Winshuttle Financial Master Data Management system.
- Responsible for the accuracy of global financial master data to achieve the Company’s overall strategies.
- Establish and maintain best practices and policies to confirm global chart of accounts uniformity across all financial systems; reviewing data for deficiencies and discrepancies.
- Prepare JD Edwards and Oracle HFM chart of account statistical reporting.
- Document applications business administration policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with IS administrators to manage and maintain appropriate access to financial system applications utilizing the Global Security Request System for authorizations and changes.
- Departmental support lead during the monthly accounting close process.
- Work closely with IS and software partners to ensure optimal system performance.
- Propose and assist in implementing systems enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of financial systems.
- Manage IS requests and projects related to all financial systems.
- Work collaboratively with Global Finance teams.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Flexibility in work schedule to meet critical business needs.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Require Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting. Will consider Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- Prefer 5+ years Financial Master Data experience.
- In-depth knowledge of JD Edwards’s general ledger system required.
- Prefer SAP Financials experience.
- Project Management skills a plus.
- Winshuttle SAP Scripting a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and Power Point a must.
Competencies: Describe the specific skills required for this position in terms of technical, managerial, interpersonal skills and unique abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
- Self-motivated with the ability to contribute and function in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, interpersonal communication, and team facilitation skills to effectively interact with senior management, internal, and external customers.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret, adapt known methods or system procedures or operating concepts to new situations.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations in a mature and confidential manner.
- Ability to coordinate diverse administrative tasks requiring exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high quality material with meticulous attention to detail.
Back to top