ELECTRICIAN II - CALHOUN, GA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Repair electronic equipment.
- Respond to Trouble calls from Production.
- Trouble-Shoot PLC, inverter and other electrical applications.
- Interpret electrical and mechanical situations to determine process failures, process needs and potential improvements.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Install, repair, replace and maintain motors, drives, controls, starters, lights, power, and other related systems.
- Complete assignments in a safe and timely fashion.
- Compile requisitions for parts necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Skill to use test equipment including amp meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to interpret schematics, prints and oral instructions.
- Skill to operate cutting torch and welder.
Credentials and Experience
- Courses in PLC programming, Ladder Logics, General Maintenance Training, Motors Drive and Controls, Commercial Wiring, etc.
- Two – Five years related experience or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends as requested.
- Be on call for machinery downtime calls during both regular working hours and after regular working hours..
- Must adhere to attendance policy.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top