ELECTRICAL TECH I-DALTILE
Performs or assists in a variety of electrical trade functions in the installation, maintenance, repair and/or distribution of electrical energy. Performs or assists in mechanical tasks in machine repair to include: hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and machining. Assists in installation, maintenances, and replacement of electronic programmable controllers for the use in the manufacturing of ceramic tile.
- Troubleshoots problems in programmable controllers. Replaces inoperable sections of PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller).
- Installs, maintains, or repairs equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electrical energy.
- Locates and diagnosis trouble in electrical systems or equipment working from blue prints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications.
- Works standard computations related to load requirements of wiring/and or electrical equipment.
- Uses a variety of electrician’s tools including measuring and testing instruments.
- Performs repairs to various types of mechanical equipment.
- Follows ISO operating procedures.
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment.
- Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Describe the education, knowledge required, years of experience, specific skills and abilities required to do the job on a fully competent basis.
High School diploma or equivalent experience. Knowledge of electrical code.
0-3 years industrial electrical experience and trained in PLC.
Must be able to read blueprints. Ability to read and understand procedures in English. Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems and PLC’s.
Back to top