E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST - NE
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST - NE Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST - NE Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- Lead and participate in the creative direction of Mohawk Home, Karastan, and American Rug Craftsmen brands and their digital properties.
- Visual & Image Management: Submit requests to Creative Services for existing product images for Karastan, American Rug Craftsmen, and Mohawk Home brands; Process any images needed for use within .com, Karastan, Mohawk Home, and American Rug Craftsmen projects including photographing product as necessary and digitally manipulating images to resize, reformat, and provide images suited to customer requirements; Maintain database of high resolution images for use by Ecommerce, Karastan, Mohawk Home, and American Rug Craftsmen, including flat shots, room scenes, texture shots, and details; Manage back end images housed on Scene 7 server to fuel content for Mohawk Home website; Collaborate with Leap Communications to develop, launch, and maintain visual content and images for Mohawk Home, Karastan, and American Rug Craftsmen websites; Develop relationships with community establishments for location photography and serve as point of contact for any project requiring partnerships with outside image sources.
- Shared Resource Development: Create custom PDF presentations/booklets using InDesign and CSV data merge; Create and maintain sales materials such as price lists and design lists for use by American Rug Craftsmen and Karastan brands at markets; Respond to resource requests from sales associates; Develop press releases as requested.
- Master SKU Management: Maintain master SKU spreadsheet for all ecommerce items, including product descriptions, associated images, and information regarding items offered on Amazon.com for cross referencing purposes.
- com Vendor Central Account: Monitor daily to ensure order confirmations within 24 hours of receipt, appropriate inventory allocations for warehouse account on any orders placed through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), rehandle requests are submitted and processed to meet shipment timing expectations for items needed to fulfill Amazon.com orders; Resolve chargeback issues with Claims that arise as a result of order errors, late shipments, or substandard EDI transmissions as dictated by Amazon.com; Set up new items for launch on Amazon.com and work in process of creating article numbers with backing codes for items accepted by Amazon.com; Compile and maintain all images for products contained on Amazon.com; Work with Vendor Central to maintain and update items, images, pricing, and discontinued.
- Associate’s degree Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business- or Marketing-related field.
- 2 – 4 Years of job related experience.
- Required substantial knowledge of ecommerce industry and digital design properties.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as extensive experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and Scene 7 programs on a Mac setup.
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Communication: Expert command of the English language to communicate ideas and information effectively both in written and verbal channels.
- Multitasking: Ability to maintain poise and performance in a fast paced professional work environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top