Responsible for assisting the eCommerce team with key eCom accounts, Social Media, Database Management, Image enhancements, and Claims.
- Supporting the marketing efforts in a variety of venues- including engaging on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz, email campaigns and local projects
- Assisting with social media campaigns- including creating content, styling, collaborating with photographers, launching and engaging
- Updating and managing product content across E- Commerce channels
- Updating and Managing Image Gallery
- Research Brand Aligned Opportunities for Partnerships
- Support Customer Service Efforts
- Support E-Commerce Fulfillment Efforts: coordinate with shippers + Customers
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe products and Outlook
- Ability to travel to Calhoun 3-5 days a week, Max 20 hrs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Interested in eCommerce & Digital Marketing
- Very task-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top