DT LAB TECHNICIAN I
- Performs quality control tests of raw materials.
- Inspects finished tile for thickness, size, color, etc.
- Compares finished tile to product samples to ensure ISO quality standards are met.
- Ensures proper working conditions of kilns, dryers and pre-heaters to meet ISO quality standards.
- Performs daily quality control tests including, but not limited to: absorption, warping, moisture, sizing, flashing, shading, etc.
- Documents inspection results.
- Collects and records process reliability data.
- Monitors processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows ISO operating procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
Performs other related duties as required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may sit, climb or balance, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
High School diploma or equivalent.
0-2 years of related experience.
Good oral and written communication skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Good math skills. Ability to read and write in English. Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
Back to top