Distribution Sales Manager - Western & Mountain States
The day-to-day planning, sales and promotion of IVC products, as well as maintaining a relationship with distributors on a regular basis to make sure our distributors are serviced at the highest level possible.
- Grow existing accounts and establish new accounts throughout assigned territory
- Achieve budgeted sales and gross margin objectives
- Understand and enforce company policies and procedures including Terms & Conditions of sale and rules of corporate office.
- Travel as needed to meet performance objectives
Coordinate all area distributor activity for IVC products and any related accessories and sundries. Achieve full support of distributor base related to IVC products and programs.
- Provide consistent goal requirements and relative performance for distributor base (minimum quarterly)
- Sales, mix, gross profit
- Promotional results
- Display penetration and sales
- Territory evaluation
- Recommend corrective action when necessary
- Implements corporate programs by working with distributor base
- Promotional review (before, during, and after promotion)
- Sales meetings/conference calls
- Review distributor profit opportunities
- Constant follow up
- Flyers, voice mail, emails, etc.
- Use all corporate resources to attain your goal
- Training personnel
- Installation personnel
- Sales office personnel
- Report competitive activity (pricing, products, promotion, samples, etc.) to corporate office as it affects our business.
- Submit a weekly planning report.
- Support activities of all channels including but not limited to Direct Retail.
- Provide ongoing Product Knowledge (PK) for accounts in your territory
- Utilize home office resources (marketing, technical service, customer service, etc.), and ask for assistance when required, but also have suggested solutions
- Utilize company communication methods (voice mail, email) in a consistent, professional, and timely manner
- Provide required reporting accurately and on time
- Utilize internal reporting to achieve your goal
- Operate within budgeted expense allocation
- Be enthusiastic and create a positive attitude!
- At least two years experience in the Sales field, preferably in the flooring industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email
- Able to travel at least 60%-80% of the time.
- Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top