Distribution Planner - 2nd Shift
The purpose of this position is to move freight in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner.
This is a 2nd Shift position 3PM -11PM or 4PM -12AM (TBD)
- Develop communication that provides coordination of all activities required to ensure the fleet capacity plan is executed timely and correctly.
- Manage day to day activities to assure the plan is being met and execute appropriate countermeasures for deviations.
- Ensure accuracy of inbound and outbound fleet shipments
- Manage onsite Distribution Coordinators over 4 Distribution Centers in NWGA
- Analysis on delayed load and unload reporting
- Analysis on incorrect product loads on fleet
- Partner with Capacity Planners to analyze breakdowns to determine most cost effective and timely course of action.
- High school diploma required
- 3-5 years of job related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Strong problem solving and
- Decision making ability
- Self-managed and highly motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Integrity and reliability
- Ability to forecast and logically analyze issues, evaluate alternatives, and make the best overall decisions based on service requirements, freight demand, economical factors, customer relations, and driver needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced setting with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to properly plan daily goals to drive efficiency and maximize profitability for the customer and the driver
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top