This position is responsible for the effective and efficient shipping and receiving of full truckloads (FTL) and less than truck load (LTL) orders, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effective and efficient shipping and receiving of orders, including LTL’s, TL’s, small packages and pick pack of accessories, with a dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Use radio frequency equipment or picking, receiving, and storing functions as required.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Comply with OSHA standards.
- General warehouse functions including participation in physical inventories, performing labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and repacking as needed, and cleaning truck bays as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a warehouse/distribution facility.
- 6 months of recent forklift experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and math skills, with a high degree of attention to detail and efficiency.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Some overtime and weekend work may be required.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top