Director E Commerce
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best DIRECTOR E-COMMERCE Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing DIRECTOR E-COMMERCE Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Support the VP of E-Commerce by managing new business growth through technology-driven platforms, specifically those areas surrounding product development, brand building, online sales, lead generation, customer support, content services, web publishing, and other consumer-facing marketing efforts.
- Manage the daily functions of the E-commerce team.
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities through development of compatible content for brick & mortar customers with .com capabilities creating written copy on their behalf.
- Manage forecasting and projections for all .com products; Manage E-Commerce warehouse inventory as well as a continuously updated digital database of all .com products for sale with associated product details; Orchestrate consumer shipping for online sales; optimize pricing and margins, and consumer trends based on click rates, top sellers, and conversion ratings.
- Marketing: Expand social media presence through continuous attention to emerging opportunities and existing social accounts; Cultivate buzz marketing through affiliate blogger outreach and promotional opportunities as well as original content for internally managed blog; Build and develop original marketing campaigns using diversified channels for optimized consumer exposure; Manage marketing opportunities and social exposure through divisional website.
- Content Services: Continuously create and develop new rich multimedia content for online use; Provide content development and content management solutions as requested by E-commerce accounts.
- Customer Support: Provide exceptional customer support as required via customer contact through social networks, the division’s website, and calls and e-mails forwarded from Mohawk Home and Mohawk Flooring customer service functions regarding specialized requests for product information.
- Responsible for the daily management/maintenance including but not limited to content creation, SKU management, order management, and customer service for company websites, mohawkhome.colm, www.americanrugcraftsmen.com, and www.karastan.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Communications and/or related field
- Preferred experience with branding/marketing initiatives, especially technology-driven efforts
- Preferred knowledge of internet best practices to impact Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Preferred knowledge of pricing strategies, specifically regarding eCommerce accounts
- Strong experience with interaction on social media sites like facebook, twitter, pintrest, as well as blogging material
- Demonstrated progressively responsible position within an e-commerce capacity related to the rug/home décor business.
- Proficiency with AS/400 and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to effectively direct, supervise, and manage a team of people.
- Ability to strategically guide a team of people through empowering initiatives and goals.
- Ability to efficiently produce quality outcomes independently, as well as with a team.
- Strong ability to make decisions and solve problems as a leader.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong customer focus and ability to serve customers in a way that consistently exceeds their expectations.
- Marketing Specialist:
- Senior Product Analyst:
- 5 eCommerce Account Managers
- eCommerce Copywriter
- 2 Interns
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top