Director Brand Marketing
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best DIRECTOR BRAND MARKETING Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing DIRECTOR BRAND MARKETING Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
This position strategically leads brand strategies positioning and marketing communications initiatives for the Residential business segment of Mohawk Industries and manages the brand strategy in all markets to ensure that the brand successfully maintains its position among its core business segments and expands successfully into new segments within our markets.
- Develop strategic direction with Corporate, Product Development and Sales
- Develop and implement all marketing collateral and promotions (in-store merchandising, POP, brochures, etc)
- Project Manage the execution of all marketing initiatives in wood/laminate
- Manage the brand guidelines so that as the brand expands to include new products and target new segments while maintaining the unity of the brand essence
- Drive initiatives and activities that improve our ROI for marketing initiatives, including cross-market and regional opportunities to improve effectiveness and response to marketing activities/campaigns
- Lead cross-market team in all brand management decisions and present findings to senior management.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing communication strategy across the company for consistency in message and brand delivery
- Work with product development and product management on product branding strategies and in-product implementation
- Coordinate with product marketing teams on campaigns and outbound marketing programs
- Manage day-to-day agency relationships
- Assist on launch of new hardwood and laminate products, samples, and displays
- Coordinate all activities necessary for the development and production of marketing programs
- Coordinate plan-o-grams for wood and laminate programs with Product Group.
- Communicate all Marketing initiatives internally and externally
- Maintain current information on SFA.
- Maintain current product information on hardwood and laminate websites.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required. MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of applicable work experience that includes knowledge of Marketing concepts and business operating procedures
- Experience in brand management that includes planning, budgeting, financial management analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of employees.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency level in the following areas: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Business Writing concepts and techniques.
- Desire and capability of motivating and directing others including a persistence and willingness to take calculated risk and the ability to stimulate new ideas within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team efforts, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions; ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas and ability to lead, counsel and coach a diverse group.
- Ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching strategic decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal and external customers, business contacts, at all organizational levels
- Ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
- Ability to create a vision of the future need of the business unit from an internal, sales support and customer support viewpoint, and transform this vision into goals and work plans for the sales team to achieve. Ability to persuade senior management and the willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions.
- Vendor management experience with clear communication and strong contract negotiation skills
Associates Supervised: Directs a diverse team of exempt and nonexempt employees
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top