DIGITAL MARKETING CONTENT WRITER/EDITOR
In partnerhsip with the Tile Council of North America (TCNA), Dal-Tile is assisting with the recruiting efforts for the Marketing Director role reporting into the TCNA organization.
The Digital Marketing Content Writer/Editor is responsible for creating, editing, and aggregating content across TCNA and "Why Tile" websites and ensuring that content is created, reviewed, edited and published in a timely manner. The Content Editor will work with multiple types of content such as text, imagery, video, SEO, etc. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO background, have project management experience, and be a strong collaborator and passionate about effective content.
This position requires working both autonomously, with limited supervision, and collaboratively with other team members, a committee of industry stakeholders, and members’ marketing departments, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative. The Content Writer/Editor will report to the Director of Marketing and is expected to coordinate the delivery and publication of content that meets the timelines set by the organization.
• Work collaboratively with Director of Marketing to execute content marketing strategy
• Work with multiple owners of content to edit, measure, and ensure consistent, accurate content delivery
• Research, write and edit original SEO-ready content for TCNA and Why Tile websites, blogs, social channels, and other digital media, including case studies, newsletters, social content and more. Provide supporting content to other industry websites as needed and requested to further the "Why Tile" brand
• Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels
• Work with technical team, trade association members, a committee of industry stakeholders, and other content contributors on a regular basis to deploy new and updated content to TCNA and Why Tile websites.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism, or equivalent, and at least 5 years demonstrated experience writing/editing/publishing content specific for the web
• Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences
• Ability to generally understand scientific and technical journals of the tile industry and desire to accurately convey technical content
Back to top