Customer Service Specialist
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Customer Service Specialist ensures effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues. Establishes and maintains positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote Company goals. Significant level of interpersonal and communication skills required. Under limited supervision, following documented procedures and processing standards, performs basic CS functions.
- Works directly with sales teams, SSC, Distributor or HC Customers to provide customer support, inventory management, and solution to complex customer issues.
- Partners with planning, distribution, customer service, sales and operations to manage large order/special order submissions, special buys, roll outs and launches.
- Provides customer service support back-up with order entry, order inquiry, product information, order status, and transportation management in a call center environment.
- Performs and maintains data reporting that supports order entry or sales support for order management
- Coordinates with Credit Team on credits for pricing, shipping errors, defective material or any adjustments needed to customer accounts.
- Responds to customer needs under minimum supervision; but operates within Company standards, culture, and business practices.
- Education and Knowledge:
- 5 or more years call center or customer service experience
- Some College in a business related field preferred or High School Diploma
- Focus on customer account management required
- Flooring industry experience required or Experience as CSR III
- 5 or more years of call center experience required with a focus on Customer Account Management
- Prior call center experience highly preferred
- SAP, ASI, Logility, EPORTs, AXIOS , and WMS(preferred)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have moderate level computer skills in Word and Excel, with the ability to use databases and other computer systems
- Must be a team player
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may sit, climb or balance, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top