CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES ASSOCIATE I
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Customer Service / Sales Associate I ensures effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues. Establishes and maintains positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote Company goals. Significant level of interpersonal and communication skills required. Under directed supervision, following documented procedures and processing standards, performs basic duties related to customer service.
- Provides customer service for a high volume of inbound calls using ACD (Automated Call Distribution). Agents service products while providing customer satisfaction with focus being on retention of sales.
- Ability to multi-task by performing various duties such as keying in orders, processing faxes, preparation of reports, etc.
- Interfaces with various internal teams to address order issues from order entry to order delivery.
- Ensures excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs, under supervisor’s guidance, consistent with Company standards, culture, and business practices.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team, individual, and corporate sales goals.
- Focus on productivity and quality to accommodate higher volumes of work.
- Demonstrates strong self-directed organizational skills to organize time effectively on a daily and weekly basis.
- Utilizes various computer systems such as ASI, Logility, EPort’s, SAP, and Microsoft products in the management of customer orders from plants, distribution centers, sales service centers and vendors.
- Must be available to work rotating shifts.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years call center or customer service experience.
- Focus on customer account management preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required.
- Good voice quality that is conversational and professional.
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and problem solving skills required. Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Must have a moderate level of computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top