CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/SHOWROOM CONSULTANT
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Showroom Design Consultant provides interior design consultation, tile and stone selection consultation/support for our wholesale customer as well as their clients. Provides outstanding customer service and assists clients in the selection of tile & stone products primarily focusing on color, size, and coordination.
- Provides tile and stone selection advice and support at least 40% of their time
- Addresses and resolves tile & installation questions
- Performs ordering and receiving activities for samples
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manages product samples and displays based on knowledge of all product lines; manages samples supply and distribution
- Provides key liaison assistance with the Design community and Architectural Representatives
- Executes daily office tasks and office administration
- Trains and provides assistance to CSR’s
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management
- Performs other related duties as required
Education and Knowledge:
- Interior Design Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and /or experience
- 1+ year customer service experience
- Time Management
- Computer Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Service
- Safety Conscious
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
- Company Match on 401k
- Employee Purchase Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top