CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II - SSC
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
As the Customer Service Representative II the primarily responsible for managing samples for the trade/customer showroom (maintaining inventory, stocking shelves and keeping organized). Also responsible for assisting customers, general maintenance and installing displays (heavy lifting involved).
- Maintains sample inventory by monitoring inventory on-hand, anticipating need and ordering samples.
- Unloads deliveries, breaks down boxes and cleans & shelves all materials received.
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquires, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments. Uses computer systems.
- Restocks sample cubbies, refreshes literature shelves
- Takes ownership of the samples department by keeping space clean, organized and easy for others to access samples and marketing materials library.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to staff designers and architecture reps (“How can I help” attitude required).
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management. Maintains the safety check for the location. Liaison with fire alarm companies to maintain compliances.
- Coordinates building related issues with property super. Prepares trash pick-up and keeps trash area clean.
- Performs other duties as requested/required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- Looking for candidate with some experience in warehouse, stockroom or sample department (or similar)
- Time management
- Computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer service
- Safety conscious
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top