CUSTOMER SERVICE REP I - MARAZZI
Marazzi USA plays a key role within the strong global presence of Marazzi Group by decisively meeting the tile needs of the North American market. Manufacturing and sourcing of a vast array of products – porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics and metallics – brings a total tile package that addresses aesthetic and performance requirements of designers, architects and homeowners.
Now a subsidiary of Dal-Tile, Inc., Marazzi is currently sourcing for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Ft. Worth, TX. Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Marazzi.
The Customer Service Representative provides a variety of customer service and office administration duties related to the sale of products.
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquires, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments. Uses computer systems such as ASI, JDE, and PC’s.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR’s and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
- May perform various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Produces daily sales reports.
- May perform warehouse duties as required.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
Requires high school diploma or GED
- Forklift Operator Certification required for warehouse duties
- 0-2 years customer service experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have moderate level computer skills in Word and Excel, with the ability to use databases and other computer systems.
- Must be a team player.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this jobThe associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Back to top