Customer Experience Rep II & III (SAP, Dallas, TX)
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Customer Service Rep III is responsible for providing a variety of support, customer service and office administration duties related to servicing DB customers. Provides information to customers via telephone regarding product order status, delivery status, and product claims.To ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues. Establishes and maintains positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote Company goals. Significant level of interpersonal and communication skills required. Under directed supervision, following documented procedures and processing standards, performs basic duties related to customer service.
- Answers complex calls from multiple distributors via phone queue providing customer assistance in determining order requirements, answers customer inquires regarding order status and provides direction with regard to customer claims, requests for product information, and coordination of product returns, e Uses various computer systems such as ASI, Logility, Eports, Internet web programs, Dal-Tile Website and PC’s.
- Processes and completes high volume of orders timely, accurately and thoroughly and enhance sales where appropriate.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints
- Performs various office administration duties such as keying in orders, processing faxes, preparation of reports, etc.
- Processes faxed and internet orders
- Able to process at least 2 specialty programs/customer Examples: NSPR/Puerto Rico/Patterns/TGI/QTCO/Displays Programs/Direct to Customer. Additional programs added to team as business requires. Programs are not limited to these examples but are similar. Most programs require reporting, internet billings, detail follow through, and as needed representation for team in meetings pertaining to assigned specialty area.
- Assists customers on the phone with order and product information.
- Trains new CSR’s and guides them to work as a team as needed.
- Assists Team Leaders/Supervisors with daily tasks and escalated issues as needed.
- May lead project teams and direct others’ workflow to achieve departmental goals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- 2 - 7 years of call center experience required with a focus on Customer Account Management
- Flooring industry experience preferred
- SAP experience is REQUIRED for this role.
- ASI, Logility, EPORTs, AXIOS , and WMS(preferred)
Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required. Good voice quality that is conversational and professional. Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards. Demonstrate strong organizational and problem solving skills required. Demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills. Must have a moderate level of computer skills in Word and Excel, database experience a plus. Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and manage time effectively. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and apply some advanced skills to the position in assigned function area.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may sit, climb or balance, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Back to top