Customer Compliance Coordinator
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Customer Compliance Coordinator Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Customer Compliance Coordinator Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining compliance requirements for more complex accounts.
- Work under limited supervision.
- Process customer purchase orders and provide specialized information such as order status, product availability, sample request, pricing, testing, compliance, and product creation.
- Working as liaison between customer, sales, distribution, manufacturing and planning departments to resolve any issues related to the products and processes at Mohawk Home.
- Maintain 3rd party systems that our customers use to process data
- Provide specific reports as required related to point of sale, inventory and forecast data
- Provide naftas, customs invoices, schedule B’s, commercial invoices and certificate of origins as required.
- Process Canadian Returns
- Setup and maintain all customer specific routing and shipping requirements.
- Review current customer vendor requirements and guides and make all necessary changes. Distribute information to all applicable parties.
- Maintain compliance files on AS400, including EDI, FEDX/UPS, Shipping/Routing, GCC’s, and billing errors.Recommends corrective actions for resolution of compliance deficiencies.
- Perform internal audits as required.
- College degree or comparable educational background
- 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service / Compliance or relevant commensurate experience
- Knowledge of requirements for shipping product outside of the USA
- Prior experience with AS400 preferred
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Professional Communication in providing information to internal and external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, by phone or e-mail
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top