Custodian - Tifton GA -- Part Time
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
1st shift available Mon-Fri 10a-2p
- Performs any combination or all of the following duties:
- Sweeps, dusts, mops, dumps trash, and cleans assigned work areas.
- Maintains coffee and restroom supplies in break areas and restrooms\
- Cleans outside of the facility and may occasionally perform basic landscaping duties that includes, cutting the grass, hedges and shrubs, operating sprinkle, raking leaves, shoveling show (where applicable), etc.
- Setup of meeting rooms and facilities according to plans specified by the user; this includes pick-up, delivery, and setup of furniture and other equipment required.
- Responsible for the immediate break down and clean up of facilities after each event to ensure readiness for impromptu meetings as they arise.
- Operates and performs basic preventative maintenance on custodial cleaning and landscaping tools and equipment
- Assists in securing buildings.
- Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory safety and environmental guidelines and practices to include wearing the appropriate safety garments, using the appropriate tools and equipments, and exercising the required safety behaviors for the task at hand.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and completes requisition for supplies as needed. Ensures dangerous solvents and other cleaning aids are stored in accordance with manufacturer’s guidance and its distribution controlled.
- Maintains work order or services request logs and other basic reports that reflect inventory and department activity.
- Due to work assignments may be required to drive to different work sites and/or perform courier services as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be atleast 18 years old
- Prior experience performing custodial services required.
- Reads and writes in standard English and proficient performing basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top