CTS & LL Floating Operator I (Unilin US MDF)
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
The CTS/LL floater will fill positions within the two departments in whatever capacity is needed. Candidates must be versatile in the fact that they must master multiple positions within each department. When employees are promoted to other positions the floater will occupy the vacated position until it can be filled. When the areas are operating at full capacity the floater will be in training or assisting with special projects.
- The CTS/LL Floater will fill the gap in any transition period when another employee is hired to a new position. This will aid in a quicker transfer of the awarded position. The Floater will assume the schedule of the transferee’s former position until it can be filled.
- The floater must be willing to operate on a dynamic schedule that consists of rotating from days to nights on short notice, working a straight day shift to a rotating shift, and working up to 12 hour shifts for multiple days consecutively.
- The Floater must be able to fill any position in either the CTS or Lacquering areas. This will include the jobs of, but not limited to:
- CTS Helper
- CTS 120 Forklift
- CTS 550 Operator
- CTS Assistant Operator
- LL 550 Forklift
- LL Assistant Operator
- LL Infeed Operator
- During times that the departments are operating at full staffing the Floater will be training in new positions, assisting with special projects, and/or helping in other areas as directed by management of the CTS/LL areas.
- Performs light maintenance on machinery and/or assists the maintenance department in repairs.
- Performs any other duties in the area as directed by management.
Please Note: Shift assignments will be as needed.
Must have knowledge of CTS and Lacquer Line and their processes.
1 year experience in a manufacturing setting. Must have experience working in the CTS and Lacquer Line departments.
Must have strong communication and listening skills.
Must be able to perform a wide scope of duties.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on concrete.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures up to 110 degrees and dusty environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to climb vertical ladders, multiple flights of stairs and work off elevated surfaces.
- Must not have any limitations in regards to working in confined spaces for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear hearing protection, eye protection, and steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting and turning.
- Must be able to kneel and bend over frequently.
- Must be able to climb on and work around machinery resulting in awkward or uncomfortable positions.
- Must be able to sit and drive forklift on uneven driving surface.
- Must have vision of 20/50(corrected or not).
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top