CTS Assistant Operator II (Unilin US MDF)
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin US MDF is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin US MDF is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
The CTS assistant operator performs various job functions to support the operation on the CTS Line. The duties range form cleaning the CTS line to operating the CTS line to cover breaks for the Operator.
- Will perform daily QC checks required in CTS.
- Fill out all CTS paperwork properly including production feedback sheets, pallet tags, and packaging and shipping instructions.
- Will pass on to the operator anytime that the board is close to out of spec.
- Must read and understand all packaging requirements.
- Must pass on packaging requirements to people on the floor.
- Ensure all quality reports are filled out completely and properly.
- Ensure all damaged boards are removed from the pallet
- Ensure over-run material is pulled and applied to an order.
- Ensure that all material is tagged as it comes off of the saw.
- Ensure that any extra material is tagged as stock and staged in the over-run area.
- Know how to roll a pallet in manual to re-position it on the rollers.
- Know how to raise and lower the lift table.
- Know how to reset the light barrier.
- Mark runner spacing out on the floor for different orders.
- Observes safe work practices in compliance with company safety policy
- Help CTS operators in light maintenance performed on the saw including preventive maintenance on scheduled down days.
- Identify saw problems and notify operators and/or team leaders.
- Assign tasks to CTS employees as directed by the Team Leader to help in the efficiency of the department.
- Fill in for any employee in CTS during breaks and in the event of an absence.
- Know how to properly lock-out any and all areas of the Angular before entering caged area.
- Observes safe work practices in compliance with the safety policy
- Complete other duties as assigned
Please Note: This is a Rotating Day Shift position, 6 am - 6 pm
1 yr experience in a manufacturing setting.
Ability to read a tape ruler and micrometer
Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on concrete.
Must be able to push or pull 50 lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
Must be able to work in varying temperatures up to 110 degrees and work in a dusty environment.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 80 lbs. occasionally.
Must be able to climb vertical ladders, multiple flights of stairs and work off elevated surfaces.
Must not have any limitations in regards to working in confined spaces.
Must be able to wear hearing protection, eye protection, and steel toe shoes.
Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting and turning.
Must be able to kneel and bend over frequently.
Must be able to climb on and work around machinery resulting in awkward or uncomfortable positions.
Must be able to sit and drive a forklift on uneven driving surfaces.
Must have vision of 20/50 (corrected or not).
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top