Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Hang correct yarn on creel racks.
- Splice ends of yarn with air splicer, or hand tie.
- Pack yarn and placing in appropriate buggy.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Be able to stand around 90% of the shift.
- Move up and down the stairs.
- Be able to bend over to creel 1’down and reach 6’ high.
- Be able to lift 20lbs.
- SHIFT B/D (7PM-7AM)
- Able to read and write basic English, to read work order.
- Must be able to follow all rules and regulations of safety.
- Must have good attendance and work history.
- Must have a good attitude and work well with others or be able to work alone.
- Must be able to verify different colors.
- Be able to verify creel lots.
Back to top