Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Responsible for keeping the proper yarn supply close to the creel in order to change packages efficiently.
- Remove skinner package and place full package on creel.
- Patrol creel and keep yarn running from all spindles in use.
- Observe the creel, stop the beamer and run up breakouts, when necessary.
- Assist the operator in doffing a warp.
Shift Hours: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- 1 year work history
Back to top