Corporate Benefits Internship
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
The candidate will need to possess structure, strong attention to detail, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent management with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
Job Type: Part Time/Internship
Hours: 20 hours per week (flexibility with school schedule)
- Effective communication skills
- Organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in the following Microsoft Office suites; Excel; PowerPoint; and Word
- Knowledge of Graphic design or desktop publishing
- Knowledge of Website design/update knowledge
- General Financial Knowledge
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top