CORPORATE ACCOUNTING INTERN
This is an opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience with a Fortune 500 organization. Mohawk is committed to ensuring that interns are challenged with projects that have a positive impact on the business.
- Assist corporate accounting team with month end journal entries and reconciliations
- Create reconciliation standards for accounts
- Assist with project to help DalTile implement Blackline for recons and Journal Entries
- Assist with mapping entries in preparation for SAP go live
- Ad hoc activities as they arise within FPA & External Reporting
- Rising Junior or Senior majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About Mohawk Industries
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step, and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top