CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Content Marketing Manager Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Content Marketing Manager Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
This position will serve as the Content Manager for Mohawk Flooring North America’s residential brands and be responsible for creating, editing and delivering engaging content across multiple communication channels. The Content Manager will be instrumental in ensuring consistency of brand voice in all marketing materials, refining the company’s evolving digital presence and aligning content to marketing goals and channels.
- Drive content marketing strategy to achieve significant increases in brand awareness and leadership positioning in key audiences
- Deliver effective content marketing materials and campaigns, including case studies, webinars, blog posts, social media content, marketing collateral, sales materials and website copy
- Responsible for all content marketing and copywriting initiatives to drive demand, engagement and thought leadership for Mohawk Flooring North America’s residential brands, ensuring all written material is on-brand and consistent, and proofread for spelling, grammar and legal compliance
- Collaborate in conjunction with social media agency to drive measurable growth results in all social media channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key business stakeholders and audience.
- Manages, executes and measures the success of online and content marketing campaigns across B2B and B2C channels
- Work closely with brand and digital teams to ensure consistency and reach of messages
- Manages monthly communications newsletter to ensure proper inclusion, accuracy and distribution in conjunction with content providers
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 5+ years marketing experience, ideally with background in digital content, editorial and/or content marketing.
- Self-starter, natural storyteller and expert in translating technical product details into interesting and easily digestible content
- Experience with creating SEO optimized content
- Excellent attention to detail for creating error-free copy and consistency in style and tone across content
- Exceptional team player who possesses excellent oral, written, presentation, interpersonal communication and writing skills to effectively interact with a wide range of individuals
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently while meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to manage and lead a diverse work group to achieve results through team efforts while fostering team commitment to tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with poise and professionalism
Travel approximately 30% for trade shows, customer visitation, etc.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top