Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Compensation Analyst professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Assist with, developing, implementing and administering compensation programs for assigned department/division; monitors the consistent application of techniques for job analysis, job descriptions, evaluations, grading and pricing in order to determine and convert relative job worth into monetary values; performs research, market surveys and other benchmarking activities to stay abreast of legislative and industry changes.
- Performs duties with latitude for independent judgment and decision making within the framework of the job and operating procedures.
- Works with Division HR teams; reviews job questionnaires, conducts market research and/or performs desks audits to analyze job responsibilities and determine appropriate classifications and worth within the company’s organizational and job structures; performs analysis and makes recommendations for special projects relating to salary management, FLSA, performance management, job analysis, salary adjustments and other compensation related matters; prepares spreadsheets and other documentation to support recommendations for review and approval
- Answers inquiries from employees and managers relating to salary administration and performance management policies; responsible for effective problem solving and communication with all internal and external customers to ensure requests are handled efficiently
- Assists with the annual update and maintenance of Wage and Salary Surveys, salary matrix, salary job structure and benchmarking studies; maintains manual or automated files and databases that provides a quick reference source for information on job descriptions, job postings, job evaluation and other compensation activity
- Performs other related duties as required
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or a related field and two years of progressively responsible, related work experience or four years job-specific work experience and an equivalent combination of education and training which provides the required knowledge, and skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office software tools to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Working knowledge of Compensation principles and practices, including current state and federal regulations, combined with general knowledge of the principles, practices, concepts, federal and state laws and regulations of other human resources functional areas such as FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEOC, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA, etc
- Experience working with incentive programs, conducting market analysis and preparing statistical reports for management
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce high quality material with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and organize information and to create effective and accurate documentation and reports
- Ability to accomplish tasks and establish effective working relationships with diverse work groups.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all documents and communications
- Ability to maintain acceptable levels of attendance in accordance with company leave guidelines, to maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers and customers, and the ability to accept guidance and direction from management in a positive manner.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top