Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Inspect manufactured product from the Cutting and Milling line to insure end consumer satisfaction. Work with machine operator to correct defects.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Assembles and thoroughly inspects C/M product quality throughout the production shift. Regularly pulls planks from production containers, assembling them together, and inspecting thoroughly.
- Reports defects or other quality issues to the machine operator immediately.
- Signs off on product quality.
- Follows up to ensure defects are corrected.
- Documents and records inspection results in a spreadsheet format.
- Performs basic ShopFloor tasks related to creating and releasing containers.
- Sorts C/M rejected planks (B stack). Documents and records the results of sorting.
- During change-over and PM, assists machine operator with assigned of tasks.
- Loads, unloads and moves material using forklift
- Performs other tasks assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Achieves minimum acceptable levels on Work Keys assessment tests for Applied Mathematics, Applied Technology, Locating Information and Reading for Information
- Basic Computer skills
- Proven experience in a quality related, fast paced production environment
- Forklift experience or willingness to learn to operate forklift
- This position requires attention to detail, good communication skills, team interaction skills, a desire to learn and be trained on product specifications.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top