CM Assistant Machine Operator
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Primary Objective: Safely monitors and produces a quality product to documented standards.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors product and process to ensure quality of product to documented procedures.
- Makes required adjustments to maintain quality of product.
- Records and reports production numbers including disruptions and rejects.
- Coordinates and executes to published schedule.
- Changes and adjusts tooling as required.
- Assists Machine Operator with changeovers.
- Resolves small alarms on the production line in order to maximize uptime.
- Performs required PM.
- Loads, unloads and moves material using forklift.
- Performs required housekeeping.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Achieves minimum acceptable levels on Work Keys assessment tests for Applied Mathematics, Applied Technology, Locating Information, and Reading for Information
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience in a fast paced work environment
- 1+ years of experience with automated machines
- 1+ years of experience adjusting machine to produce quality product
- Forklift experience or willingness to learn to operate forklift
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top