Claims Analyst I
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step and Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Establish and maintain positive business relationships both internally and externally to promote company goals. Provide point of contact for filing non-manufacturing related claims. Analyzes and reviews claims for accuracy, completeness and eligibility. Adjudicates and processes claims for payments. Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and/or written instructions to perform job duties.
- Investigates all claims submitted by customers to determine if credit should be issued based upon nature of complaint, warranty, inspection report, lab results, input from dealer, etc. Handle all necessary paperwork associated with the claims process.
- Investigate chargebacks and disputed invoices resulting in an appropriate resolution. Interface with Sales to settle replacement claims, allowances, and returns due to non-manufacturing errorsResolve pricing claims with Customer Service and Sales within the specific Guidelines of Mohawk’s pricing claims policy.
- Interact with internal and external customers to gather additional information and negotiate settlement of claims.
- Assist the Credit Department in resolving outstanding issues that may potentially prohibit the shipment of non-claims related orders.
- Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing.
- Analyzes and answers inquires regarding claim adjudication including method of payment.
- Coordinate customers’ shipping requirements for delivery of replacement orders caused by internal errors.
- Performs other duties as required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School diploma or GED equivalency and 0 - 2 years of job related work experience.
- Basic knowledge of After Sales functions related to the research and resolution of claims.
- Experience in the carpet/flooring manufacturing is a plus.
- Working knowledge of computers / AS400 system as well as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Accurate data entry skills
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top