Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Cell 2 position primarily stacks or unstacks tile on tunnel kiln cars. This is a 12 hour per day on dayshift, that rotates days of the week.
- Removes tile from conveyor and stacks on kiln car.
- Places slabs between tile.
- Removes fired tile from kiln car for separation.
- Inspects tile visual defects.
- Discards defective tile into appropriate hoppers.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to maintenance and/or supervisor.
- Follows ISO operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
Other Pertinent Job Information
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
- The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top