BUSINESS SYSTEMS PROCESS MANAGER
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Manage processes which drive “The Mohawk Way” (Continuous Improvement, balanced scorecard etc.) Develops, refines and manages documented summary for Kaizen, Six Sigma and Lean processes at the site. Oversees the running of the daily management system which gathers and reports out “key” day to day business metrics anticipating and responding to changes taking steps to impact outcomes with a positive effect.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems, requiring independent judgment creativity and ingenuity to solve.
- Assess business needs and determines appropriate course of action in areas of manufacturing processes affecting compliance quality, delivery and financial outcomes.
- Working in conjunction with site leadership defines, develops action plans, implements process and measures outcomes for opportunities to improve from moderate to high complexity.
- Manages daily, weekly and monthly compliance, quality, and financial reporting systems.
- Manages manufacturing processes for Continuous Improvement.
- Manages cross-functional projects involving senior management in other areas of operation such as yarn manufacturing, extrusion and backing.
- Provides site leadership in absence of site manager.
- Performs work with little or no management direction.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions.
- Works with site manager to develop business case for capital expenditure including cost benefit analysis.
- Oversees plant operating budget and develops capital budget in conjunction with Site Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6-8 years of process improvement experience that includes a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience, which included project leadership in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Advanced knowledge of Six Sigma or LEAN experience required.
- Prefer Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Travel required. Primary office in Summerville, GA. Will travel to Lyerly, GA; Hillsville, VA and Roanoke, AL along with North Georgia facilities; Dalton, Calhoun and Chatsworth, GA.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top