Business Process Specialist - SAP SuccessFactors
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Business Process Specialist with SAP SuccessFactors Platforms experience to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performers to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
We are in the midst of transitioning to SAP SuccessFactors. The ability to create reports, manage content, troubleshoot, and provide guidance for our HR customers is paramount to be successful in this role.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced reporting and ORD reporting
- SF modules - Employee Central, Learning, Compensation, Recruitment and Succession Planning
- Support for inbound/outbound interfaces for modules in scope
- Support and troubleshoot of RBP (Role Based Permissions)
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Creation and review of functional specifications (FS)
- Effort and schedule estimation, where applicable.
- Configuration of business requirement
- Unit testing and Quality testing.
- Production system incident management
- Impact analysis of quarterly release for functionalities implemented at Client.
- Co-ordination with Success Factors team to apply quarterly releases in development, quality and production system.
- Coordinate with Client to open up support messages, product issues with SAP SuccessFactors for resolving product issues
- Direct experience managing content and evaluating content for compatibility with SuccessFactors, SAP
- Troubleshoots technical end user, and systems issues within SAP SuccessFactors.
- Guide efforts in compliance with content development best practices.
- Provide overall guidance for testing content and usability.
- Support end user support to resolve system and application issues.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 help desk support .
- Review alternative forms of online content for compatibility.
- Support and coordinate the monthly item update process.
- Coordinate the introduction of new content.
- Ensure integration between content management server and items definitions.
- Create training content item definitions and linkages.
- Provide training and website management support.
- Support systems administration efforts.
- Design streamlined methods for managing and recording training program results.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with SuccessFactors (or higher).
- Willing to work in Kennesaw, GA but able and willing to travel as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Masters Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Familiarity with the HR process
Occasional Travel in the U.S. and abroad.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top