Business Process Specialist - SAP Successfactors
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best BUSINESS PROCESS SPECIALIST professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing BUSINESS PROCESS SPECIALIST Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Mohawk is implementing SAP Successfactors , a first class enterprise software for managing global business. More specifically Mohawk is implementing the Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions in order to support growth and internationalization (multi-country, multi-language, etc.). Employee and Manager Self Service (ESS/MSS) capabilities across the enterprise are installed for processes within Talent Management (create position, performance management,….) Payroll and Compensation & Benefits (request compensation change, bonus management, …), Travel and Expense management.
Become an expert in the SAP Successfactors HCM product suite.
Perform the following on engagement: understand business requirements, configure the Software Solution, assist in testing the solution, provide 2nd line support after go-live.
Participate in training and other events in order to be up to date with latest evolutions.
Consults with functional groups (HR COE, HR partners, I.S. team ,…) to communicate and clearly define business needs, contribute to the long- range system plans and ensure product and services are aligned with business needs. Solicits customer requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures; evaluates requirements for enterprise business application integration, service activation, and delivering new or modified software system enhancements and/or integration solutions.
Conducts and analyzes business and information technology processes and prepares essential groundwork. Keeps project managers, relationship managers, consultants and other stakeholders informed of project status and scope changes, potential risk and other issues of importance.
Leads technical and functional efforts associated with the implementation and maintenance of customized functional solutions that meet corporate-wide needs;
Studies and tests the interactions between systems to take advantage of new or more effective ways of providing needed information.
Uses industry and project management standard analysis techniques such as: data flow modeling, use-case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, data modeling and object modeling, to assess client/customer requirements, develop test schedules, review testing plans, track/document results, and to make recommendations to IS and business unit management accordingly.
Documents the results of analysis activities using appropriate templates or analysis tools; creates, modifies, and maintains, procedures process flow charts and reports using various report writing and presentation tools. Develop, documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”, including metrics for assessing progress; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Proficient using PC, Internet and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English and speaking at least one or more of the following languages Dutch, Spanish and/or Italian.
- No experience required
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding, and ability to act as an advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching decisions.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group and to achieve results through team efforts.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
Regular Travel in the U.S. and abroad.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top