Business Process Optimization Manager- Finance
Technology is a core driver of our innovative and sustainable new products and services. That's why we're in search of Difference Makers like you to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We’re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impacts, but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we may have a place for you at one of our 250+ locations in North America and around the world.
- Coordinate efficiency projects and business optimization to include: marketing/pricing, go to market sales strategy and incentives, etc.
- Support business unit goals and objectives by assisting with the development of strategic and operational business plans, and the administration of sound financial and sales planning policies, procedures and processes
- Oversees and implements financial structure as it relates to Sales and Mfg entities, working with sales, finance, & various departments providing guidance to leadership on financial processes and procedures.
- Responsible for high exposure projects to the President of FNA, and work with various ELT members to interpret, develop, implement, and measure success of the project
- Developing and presenting alternatives solutions, summarizing results and making recommendations to assist in managerial decision-making specifically for Residential Sales
- Consults with the management teams to plan for and successfully accomplish the following objectives
- Identify, develop and evaluate new business/program opportunities
- Execute monthly/weekly/daily reporting to drive profitable execution including growth
- Establish and maintain an effective system for analyzing operating performance against planned goals and objectives
- Create sustainable efficient process for managing repeatable tasks and highlighting key trends that need to be addressed with Sr. Leadership
- Provide financial and statistical reporting, data management and system support to diverse set of sales operations
- Create executive level dash-boarding and monitoring tools to assist with growing all flooring segments in the Residential BU
- Stay abreast of the industry and economic change and trends and determines potential impact on the business revenue and sales potential, as well as customer requirements; work with diverse management groups, peers, and project teams to proactively identify and resolve operational and tactical issues and to employ and manage supporting business and culture change that accompanies growth
- Performs other duties as required in support of the company/division goals and objectives.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- 5+ years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement, experience must include…
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and a thorough understanding of operating and cashflow budgeting processe complex business problems
- Demonstrated experience with contract analysis, RFP (request for proposal) processing and sales reporting
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience; leading, organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation, across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Superior oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Strategic consulting skills which move beyond adherence to analytical tools and methodologies; the ability to “think outside the box” generate alternative solutions for consideration, provide comprehensive risk/benefit analysis on those alternatives, and ability to present this information in a way that establishes rapport, gains understanding and persuades others.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Back to top