Body Prep Operator
Monitors flow of raw materials through body prep process.
- Unloads raw materials from railcar and transports to storage bins.
- Loads raw materials into hopper.
- Monitors flow of material through ball mill and into spray dryers.
- Performs various tests to ensure body materials are within specifications and documents results.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top