BINDER OPERATOR $500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Responsible for efficiently operating the binding machine to secure sides and corners of rugs.
- Responsible for performing this job in a quality and productive manner.
- Expected to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for following all safety regulations associated with the position.
- Responsible for removing product off stacks and pulling product to the machine.
- Responsible for removing improper stitches and repairing thread breaks.
- Responsible for changing thread, binding, fringe, and/or needles.
- Responsible for pushing the product to the boxes near the machine.
- Responsible for cleaning the machine.
- Responsible for other various job duties assigned by the supervisor.
MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE ABILITY TO RUN BINDER 1ST SHIFT***
- Prior sewing experience is required for this position
- Required to demonstrate abilit to run binding/sewing ability
- Ability to stand, push, pull, bend, and stoop for the length of the shift
- Ability to progressively improve production rate to meet set standard
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top