Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Performs duties with substantial latitude for independent judgment and decision making and un-reviewed action; assist with the planning design, implementation, communication and administration of cost effective employee benefit programs consistent with company objectives; responsible for overseeing the administration of the Company’s health and welfare benefits plans. May orient, train and provide guidance to management and employees.
- Responsible for the oversight and administration of the 401K and Deferred Compensation programs.
- Assists with the design, planning, communication and administration of employee benefits programs. Interprets company policy relative to company benefits plans and responds to inquiries from employees, management, vendors, doctors, etc. Utilizes broad and in-depth knowledge of employee benefits as well as state and federal regulatory/compliance laws, procedures and guidelines
- Performs data and claims analysis and reconciliation, develops pricing models, reviews plan designs, and prepares financial analyses to ensure the delivery of cost-effective, quality healthcare.
- Partners with 3rd party vendors to negotiate contract specifications, contractual provisions and fee schedules with hospitals and physicians. Monitors benefits contractors to assure that services performed are in keeping with the terms of an agreed upon contract and in the best interest of Mohawk employees.
- Analyzes employee data and oversees/ maintains databases and system processing for benefits related transactions. Collects data for and prepares cost/usage analysis and other statistical reports for management, vendors and regulatory entities. Ensures the accuracy, completeness and confidentiality of information in accordance with regulatory compliance. Provides training and delivers benefits communication sessions to human resources employees and other employee groups on benefit programs and policies.
- Analyzes new industry developments and market trends and existing company employee benefits plans considering cost/loss trends. Works with management to recommend changes to Company’s plans to ensure they remain both competitive and cost-effective.
- Acts as subject matter expert providing guidance and advice on benefits related issues, business processes/procedures flow, and system enhancement/documentation
- Performs other duties as requires.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Health Administration and/or RN Certification and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience including program development and program management. Certification a plus.
- 401K and Deferred Compensation administration day to day administration in conjunction with all compliance and regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practical applications governing the benefits function; overall understanding of other HR functional areas; in-depth knowledge of the company’s mission, policies and organizational structure and of regulatory reporting requirements.
- A minimum of six years of benefits related experience in an organization of comparable size and scope, which includes plan design, benefits terminology, and regulatory requirements (ERISA, DOL, IRS, FASB, etc.).
- Strong math and analytical skills to perform math calculations, interpret, adapt, known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations.
- Demonstrated success in contract negotiation. Knowledge and understanding of wellness programs and the relationship of care coordination within the Drs office and support resources within the health plan.
- Proficienct using a PC and related programs such as, Microsoft suite of programs and The Internet.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills...
- Ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas and the ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment; problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
- Ability to effectively interact with Mohawk’s management and internal and external business contacts.
- Ability to communicate with others in an antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top