Associate Product Manager
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We’re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting leadership opportunity for you!
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for assisting product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. Duties will include working closely with engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and support teams to ensure revenue growth and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Develop project plans and timelines and manage projects to a timely completion.
- Ensure that team members understand critical path items and support the actions needed to achieve successful and timely product introduction.
- Collaborate with the product team, manufacturing, and marketing in developing new products and managing existing ones.
- Conduct various financial analyses including product line forecasts, inventory planning, SKU management, pricing, and margin analysis.
- Provide input and analysis for product forecasts.
- Maintain product management databases and distribute relevant information to other functional groups.
- Facilitate problem resolution related to product quality and supply chain issues.
- Field questions and requests from the sales team and customer base, route those requests to the appropriate department and respond back in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or related business field. MBA preferred. Knowledge of the flooring or building product industry preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in product management or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing practices and sales preferred.
- Ability to influence and foster teamwork at all levels of the organization.
- Can easily identify critical path items.
- Self-starter, moves projects forward/handles responsibilities with little direction once fully trained. Executes responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office. Working knowledge of SAP.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top