ASSISTANT SSC MANAGER
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Ensures daily store operations are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures with administrative responsibility for 1 or more SSC where total sales are $8 million or more (based on previous year sales) and hourly head-count is 4 or more at the SSC or combined SSC’s; when using more than 1 SSC to reach sales of $8 million and hourly head-count of 4, there can only be 1 Admin Mgr or Assistant SSC Mgr.
- Trains and leads associates in areas of customer service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office administration, truck management, and system processes.
- Coordinates delivery truck deliveries and maintenance.
- May perform a variety of customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties as necessary.
- Acts as the contact person for various computer systems such as ASI, JDE, PC, etc.
- Provides feedback to management regarding staff performance evaluations.
- Ensures customer confidence is achieved on a consistent basis.
- Aligns achievements with corporate goals, standards and objectives.
- Communicates the safety program goals and expectations and ensures associates are properly trained in the Safety Program.
- May assume management responsibilities in the absence of the SSC or Stone Manager.
- May perform other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- HS diploma or GED required
- Some college preferred
- Dal Systems (On-line, PC, JDE) knowledge
- Computer Software Knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
- SSC Operating Procedures
- Certified Forklift Operator required
- 5 or more years customer service/warehouse experience
- Math skills
- Organization Skills
- Communication and “Multi-tasking” abilities
- Time management
- Safety conscious.
- May lift up to 50 pounds
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top